MORE-ISH MEAT FREE LASAGNE
Explore Cuisine Green Lentil Lasagne Sheets
To make the ragu:
450g MORE-ISH MINCE
3 garlic cloves
2 red onions
1 tinned tomatos
1 red pepper
100ml vegetable stock
4tbsp tomato puree
2tbsp olive oil
2tbsp fresh basil
To make the bechamel sauce:
340g La Conserva Della Nonna Besciamella Sauce
200ml Schlagfix Soya Cream
4tbsp Bute Island Creamy Sheese Cheddar Style Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 170C.
2. Roughly chop the onions, garlic, courgette and pepper. Add olive oil to a pan and fry the
vegetables and MORE-ISH MINCE until tender (this should take around 7minutes).
3. To the vegetable/ mince mix add the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree and vegetable stock,
simmer for 10 minutes, before adding the basil and salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a separate pan, combine the besciamella sauce, soya cream and cheddar style spread,
stir on a low heat until combined (about 5 minutes).
5. Layer the lasagne in a oven proof dish, however it takes your fancy, we recommend
starting with ragu, then a layer of pasta, then beschamel sauce and repeat.
6. Bake in the oven for 35minutes.