Classic Cheesy Beano
2 Schnitzer Classic Baguette
1 tin of Suma Sausage and Beans
1/2 a block of Violife for Pizza
1. Place beans in a pan on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. Slice baguettes in half and then down the middle.
4. Top baguette with cheese then place in the microwave for 1 minute.
5. Add beans to the baguette, create a panini shape (bread on either side of the filling).
6. On a medium heat fry each side of the baguette for 1 minute (until crispy).
7. Serve and Enjoy!